Did you know that 1 out of 5 Americans have IBS?
- It's estimated that 1 in 5 Americans have Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Experts estimate that 10-15% of the world's population has IBS
- Roughly 2 out of every 3 people suffering with IBS are female
- Roughly 1 out of every 3 people suffering with IBS are male
- People under 50 years old comprise the majority of IBS patients
- IBS is the 2nd leading cause of missed work among Americans
- IBS patients account for 12 percent of visits to primary care providers
- 20 to 40% of all gastroenterologists visits are related to IBS symptoms.
- One study concluded that people lived with IBS 6.6 years before officially being diagnosed
From taking a look at these statistics, it's obvious that IBS is a serious disorder negatively impacting so many people's personal lives, and interfering with productivity at work. The good news is, it no longer has to!
We've done the work on ourselves, and are now passing along our natural IBS treatment in an attempt to help everyone suffering from these horrible IBS symptoms, for less than $1/day and always free US Shipping!