Last updated: September, 2021
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect personal information you provide directly to us, for example, when you request to receive emails or newsletters from us, or purchase products or services from us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Transaction Information. We may collect and store information about the products you purchase and your billing information, including transaction records, fulfillment details and correspondence with you. We may also collect limited payment information from you, such as payment method and payment card information; however, we do not store full payment card numbers and our third-party payment processor processes all transactions.
- Account Information. When you register for an account on the Site, you will need to provide us with certain personal information to complete the registration, including information that can be used to contact or identify you, which may include your name, email address, mailing address, username, password, and phone number.
- Your Requests. We may collect personal information from you when you sign up to receive promotional materials, sign up to receive emails or texts from us, participate in a give-away or otherwise choose to provide information through a “contact us” feature, for example, your name, address, email and phone number.
- Content You Submit. We collect the content you submit to the Site. This includes your posts and comments or responses to surveys or product and service reviews.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Site, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your usage of, and interaction with the Site. For example, we may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our users on an aggregated (collective) basis, including tracking the number of people who view each page to learn which features are the most popular.
- Log Information. When you access or use the Site, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Site. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information
- Information Collected by Cookies. We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies, to collect information about you when you interact with our Site, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Site and your experience, see which areas and features of the Site are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Site-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We may use your information for various purposes related to our operations and your use of the Site. For example, we may use your information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
- Provide, maintain and improve our Site and provide you with relevant information and content, including subscriptions to our email list and newsletters.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site.
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of us and others.
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, required disclosures and choices and controls that may be available.
- To personalize online content and user experiences.
- To perform operational functions in connection with our business, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Site and identifying usage trends.
- To deliver our products and services to you upon your purchase.
- To deliver marketing materials or other advertising content to you.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience.
- To diagnose problems with our services.
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
We may keep your information for as long as is necessary for our business purposes and to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim, subject to compliance with all applicable laws.
WHO DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
- With partners, vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf (including our third-party payment processor).
- With third party businesses to provide you with information about products and services that may be useful to you.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing.
- To enforce any agreement we may have with you.
- Between and among Company and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company.
- With your consent or at your direction or authorization.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our Site. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s website. We have no control over these linked sites. Each third-party site has its own separate and independent privacy policies and practices, including in connection with their use or disclosure of information you disclose to them. We are not responsible or liable for the content of any third-party site. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of third-party site before providing your information to them. The fact that we may link to a third-party site or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement from a third party is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of any affiliation by us with that third-party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS SERVICES
We may work with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the information described above. For example, we may allow third parties to set cookies or use web beacons on the Site or in email communications from us. The information collected by third parties using these technologies may be used to engage in analysis and reporting. These third parties may set and access cookies on your computer or other device and may collect information about your online activities across different websites or services over time, including on websites and mobile applications that are not owned or operated by Company.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is used, stored, and shared. If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights. Specifically, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may permit you to request that we: provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information. Additionally, it requires that we provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you, and, upon verified request, delete certain information we have about you. For more information on this and your rights under the CCPA, please see California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) | State of California - Department of Justice - Office of the Attorney General.